The Board of Directors of the American Marketing Association define Marketing as the “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.” Continue reading …
Most call tracking companies can solve your everyday call tracking needs, such as track phone calls from:
- Print, Banner and Billboards
- Keyword Level Call Tracking using Dynamic Number Insertion
- Source Level Call Tracking
If you’re a small business owner, here are four tips that will help you secure a great place in the jigsaw puzzle of businesses that will survive and thrive in the future. Continue reading …
In our previous post we covered the Action Plan and tactical elements that are typically conducted in implementing an SEO Strategy. Our second part of the post will cover the maintenance elements that need to be executed to conduct and maintain SEO effectively.
If you are looking to conduct search engine optimization (SEO) on your website, here are some tips to follow. A valid website page suited for search engine optimization should:
Be about 300 to 400 words in length
Contain subject matter about the keywords to be optimized.
Contain unique content defined as:
- No two sentences shall be identical to anything else published on the Internet.
- No single paragraph shall be identical to anything else published on the Internet
- No single page shall have more than 50% of its content as defined by www.copyscape.com identical to anything else published on the Internet